[Quilt-dev] Unusual operator in quilt/pop.in

From: Peter Williams
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Unusual operator in quilt/pop.in
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:57:03 +1000

I've been reading the quilt scripts in preparation to proposing some patches and have come across some bash code that I don't understand at line 86 of the 0.40 version of quilt/pop.in. I am not familiar with and am unable to find any mention of the -ot operator in any bash documentation. Can any one enlighten me?

Thanks
Peter
--
Peter Williams                                   address@hidden