[Quilt-dev] Translation files not built on time

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Translation files not built on time
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:16:30 +0200

Hi all,

I noticed that quilt's translation files (po/*.mo) are not built by
"make" but by "make install". This isn't correct. The reason seems to be
that LINGUAS is empty when "make all" is ran in the po subdirectory.
Attached patch fixes it.

I also noticed that the po/*.mo files were deleted twice on "make
clean", once as members of $DIRT and once explicitely. This is harmless
but can be fixed too.

Does it look OK?

As a side note, I would question the fact that "make" (all) and "make
install" recursively call themselves in the po subdirectory, while "make
clean" is handled directly by the top-level Makefile. The Makefile in
the po subdirectory does have a "clean" target, why don't we simply call
it?

Thanks,