Re: [Quilt-dev] quilt 0.42 tagged in CVS

From: Josh Boyer
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] quilt 0.42 tagged in CVS
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:21:17 -0500 (CDT)

> Jean Delvare wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I tagged release 0.42 in CVS, built the package, signed it and tried to
>> upload it to savannah, but it won't show in the download list. I suspect
>> that only project admins are allowed to upload packages.
>
> Actually, one can be a regular Developer in the project but with
> permissions to do file releases. This is set in the admin control panel
> for user permissions.

Interesting.  I had volunteered a while ago to generate the tarballs after
CVS had been tagged.  I'd still be willing to do that if one of the admins
would like to grant me authority.

In any case, I know quite a few people are waiting for a quilt update in
Fedora Extras.  The sooner the tarball gets there, the better :)

josh