Re: [Quilt-dev] [RFC] compatibility layer

From: John Vandenberg
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [RFC] compatibility layer
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:25:05 +1000

On 9/18/05, Andreas Gruenbacher <address@hidden> wrote:
> I found a few more little problems in the Makefile. It seems things are
> working now, so I merged the whole stuff.

Bugger.  If you like the second patch, I'll put together another patch
in a day or two after any bug reports, and move the remaining
configure checks into m4/ .  If nobody else tackles it before me, I
will include a configure test for gmake version / function support.

Anyway, thanks for cleaning it up and checking it in.

--
John