[Quilt-dev] Call for 0.45

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Call for 0.45
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:32:15 +0200

Hi all,

As discussed earlier on this list, we plan to release quilt 0.45 soon.
This will be a maintenance release, fixing all the bugs discovered in
0.44. There are no new features, except for the mail command which was
updated.

The target release date is April 23rd or 24th, 2006 (end of this week, 4
or 5 days from now.) So, everyone please give good testing to the
current CVS, especially people on exotic platforms. I'm doing active
testing on 2 systems and build + testsuite on 3 more, but this only
covers the most popular platforms.

Thanks,