[Quilt-dev] MV Quilt Features

From: Daniel Walker
Subject: [Quilt-dev] MV Quilt Features
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 05:50:04 -0800

Here are some quilt features that have been developed my MontaVista
people over time. The bulk of the development was done by Tom Rini and
Joe Green.

The features can be found here,

ftp://source.mvista.com/pub/dwalker/quilt/quilt-0.46-mv/

I'd like people to review them, so I know what is acceptable and what
isn't. Some of these have been release here in the past, but I've not
found specific comments on any of them. For instance, if they were
rejected why, and what needs to change for them to be acceptable.

I'll likely start submitting these in email form to this list, after
this initial release.

All the patches apply to quilt-0.46 .

Daniel