[Quilt-dev] Making backup-files a shell script

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Making backup-files a shell script
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:34:35 +0100

Hello,

in attachement, a script version of the backup-files program. This is used
in the debian package since several months, so it's tested and should be
solid.

We did so because nowaday, quilt is quite deeply implicated in the build
dependencies of debian, and having the package architecture independent
solved them quite a lot.

I have a lot of other patches in the debian package, and I'm willing to see
them integrated upstream, but this one is the most important one.

Bye, Mt.

--
I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis.