[Quilt-dev] Fix prototype mismatch

From: Michael Forney
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Fix prototype mismatch
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:55:21 -0800

Hello,

I was wondering about the status of the patch submitted by Reini Urban in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/quilt-dev/2008-12/msg00007.html. I ran
into the same problem when running "make check" with perl-5.10. I also
noticed that a similar patch is needed in edmail.in for a later test.

I have attached a format-patch that fixes this issue. It is tested with
perl-5.10 and perl-5.8.

Please note that I have absolutely no experience with perl and that a better
solution may exist.
--
Michael Forney <address@hidden>