[Quilt-dev] Quilt now requires formail on local host

From: Stephen Hemminger
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Quilt now requires formail on local host
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:56:06 -0700

With earlier versions of quilt (pre 0.48), I would format patches
into a mbox file on my workstation, then upload them (via ssh) to
host for sending (with formail).

That no longer works with 0.48 because:
   quilt mail --mbox /tmp/foo.mbox ...

Complains:
You have to install 'formail' to use 'quilt mail'

Which of course is not true. I assume the script is just trying to
handle the non-file case, but forgetting that formail is unnecessary
if making a mbox file.

To workaround this new breakage, I just linked /bin/true to formail
to shut it up.