[Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.61 is coming

From: Jean Delvare
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.61 is coming
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:31:01 +0100

Hi all,

We have committed 44 changes since quilt 0.60 was released. Some are
fixing bugs which were annoying users in the real world. There are also
significant improvements to the setup command as well as to emacs
integration. I think this is enough to warrant scheduling the release of
quilt 0.61.

I won't have the time to do that before I leave for vacation, but I
propose to schedule a release for mid-January, 2013. This should give
anyone some time for testing and reporting if anything doesn't look
right (positive feedback is welcome too, of course.)

I know there are a few issues pending still, but nothing blocking as far
as I can see. If there is any known critical bug remaining, please let
me know.

Debian maintainers, if you have one or two easy patches you'd like to
upstream in this release, now is the time to submit them.

Thanks,
Suse L3