Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 0/5] Some patches from the Debian package

From: Raphael Hertzog
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 0/5] Some patches from the Debian package
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 09:36:06 +0100

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, Jean Delvare wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Le mercredi 19 décembre 2012 à 15:35 +0100, address@hidden a
> écrit :
> > Here are a bunch of patches that were laying in the Debian package and
> > that seem ready for consumption upstream.
>
> Did you double check that all these patches were still needed? I
> remember last time we worked on integrating an old Debian patch, it
> ended up no longer being needed. I'd like to avoid wasting time again in
> case this is true of some of these patches too.

I just checked and all those patches are relevant.

The most important one being the one where the return value is changed to 2
when there's nothing left to do because other packages in Debian rely on
this return value.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/