Re: [Quilt-dev] 32093 - QUILT_COLORS

From: Andreas Grünbacher
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] 32093 - QUILT_COLORS
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:52:42 +0100

Daniel,

2013/2/4 Daniel Lovasko <address@hidden>:
> +patch_applied
> +.RS
> +Not used anywhere. Defaults to 32 (green).
> +.RE

If the definition is not used, please remove the definition. This is open source
software, so we can actually change the code.

> +clear
> +.RS
> +Used to turn off special coloring in 'quilt patches', 'quilt series', 'quilt
> push' and 'quilt diff'. Defaults to 0 (turns off special coloring).
> +.RE

It is not useful to override this definition. No need to document it.
(Optionally
we could make it so that this definition cannot be overridden, but that's
not very important.)

Thanks,
Andreas