Re: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.61 is coming

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Quilt 0.61 is coming
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 14:40:29 +0200

Hello,

were do we stand with regard to releasing quilt? This message is now
10 months old, and I feel that not much happened in between. I've sent
a bunch of the debian patches on the list, some of them got refused
(and I'll have to refurbish them), some not.

I did not commit the patches that were not commented. I'm speaking
of patches 3 to 5 of my previous batch in december-january. Should I
do so? Should we release as is and discuss further integration of the
differing patch sets in each distribution?

I fear that quilt is slowly diverging, as I just uploaded the 10th
version of the 0.60 package in Debian, loaded with 17 patches...

Bye, Mt.