[Quilt-dev] [patch 0/7] Some more patches from Debian

From: martin . quinson
Subject: [Quilt-dev] [patch 0/7] Some more patches from Debian
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 21:27:52 +0100

Hello,

here is another bunch of patches that I had in the Debian package.

I feel that these patches are not really controversial, and I hope
that you guys will like them. I did not trust myself to commit them,
I'm waiting for your approval before doing so. But if you commit them
yourself, even better.

Once we are ok on these 7 easy patches, I have 5 other patches in
Debian, but they are ... less easy, so I keep them for 2014.

Thanks for your time & happy chrismas and everything,
Mt.