Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 1/5] Exit with an error when diffs retcode=2 (err

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] [patch 1/5] Exit with an error when diffs retcode=2 (error) on patch refresh
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 12:14:13 +0100

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 09:41:51AM +0100, Jean Delvare wrote:

> You didn't test this new version of the patch, did you? It doesn't pass
> the test suite...

Wooops, I'm not sure of what kind of mess I built here, sorry. It
seems that I intended to build the debian package in one shell tab to
test everything, and to mail the patches in the other tab. Then, I
messed up and the task "send mails" didn't wait for the "build package
successfully" one. Sorry.

> I've made all the suggested fixes and changes myself and committed the
> patch under your name.

Many thanks for your support. I'll try to be more concentred next time
I send some patches...

Sorry, Mt.

--
Never trust someone who only codes in CAML or Haskell.
The way things are done matters more to him than the result.