[Quilt-dev] Releasing 0.62?

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Releasing 0.62?
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 00:42:53 +0200

Hello people,

I think that we are in a very good state to release the next version
of quilt. I'll do so very soon (before the end of the week) unless
someone objects.

I just commited a tentative documentation of that version in the NEWS
files. Please review that change, correct and augment that as needed.

Thanks for your time,
Mt.

--
It is impossible to travel faster than light, and certainly not desirable,
as one's hat keeps blowing off.     -- Woody Allen.