radiusplugin-devel

[Radiusplugin-devel] session-timeout

From: Alexandre Chapellon
Subject: [Radiusplugin-devel] session-timeout
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:14:27 +0200

Hello,

am using radiusplugin v2.1.
I would like to slightly modify it:
my radius server returns Session-Timeout attribute in access-accept.
I'd like the plugin to grab the value of the attribute and pass it back to openvpn, possibly in a variable for use by a --up script.

Knowing that I have almost no skills in C or C++, do you think it's possible to write a patch for me by only looking what already exists?
Where should I start?

--
<http://www.horoa.net>

Alexandre Chapellon

Ingénierie des systèmes open sources et réseaux.
Follow me on twitter: @alxgomz <http://www.twitter.com/alxgomz>