radiusplugin-devel

[Radiusplugin-devel] IPv6 support

From: Olivier Le Brouster
Subject: [Radiusplugin-devel] IPv6 support
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:08:22 +0200

Hi,

I'm part of a community ISP and we are currently using radiusplugin with
openvpn and freeradius. We would like to have IPv6 support via
Framed-IPv6-Route & Framed-IPv6-Address. I was looking at
radiusplugin code when I found some patches submitted [1] on this list.

After contacting the author, I realized those patches were currently
used in at least in one other ISP.

Is there any chances to have those patches applied ? It would be
awesome.

[1]
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/radiusplugin-devel/2013-03/msg00001.html

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/radiusplugin-devel/2013-10/msg00002.html