radiusplugin-devel

[Radiusplugin-devel] Need Help : Problem with OpenVPN radius plugin

From: Jona Stone
Subject: [Radiusplugin-devel] Need Help : Problem with OpenVPN radius plugin
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 23:11:32 +0530

Hello,

I am having issue on radius plugin for open vpn, I have install openvpn on my vps and tried to connect user to connect to vpn - its worked fine (manually created user)

Then i installed radius plugin on same vps (openvpn vps) and then after the non of logins are working. I am unable to connect vps. I am getting this error while connecting to vpn :
RADIUS-PLUGIN: Got no response from radius server.
Error: RADIUS-PLUGIN: BACKGROUND  AUTH: Auth failed!.
I have checked similar problem threads over the internet i found these. but there is no solution on it.

http://serverfault.com/questions/463788/openvpn-refusing-connections-with-freeradius
https://forums.openvpn.net/topic19338.html

I hope you will help me out.

waiting for your response.