radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Framed-Routes

From: Ralf Lübben
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] Framed-Routes
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:42:31 +0200

Hi,

this is because of the Framed-Routes definition:

>>This Attribute provides routing information to be configured for
>>     the user on the NAS.  It is used in the Access-Accept packet and
>>      can appear multiple times.

Iroute commands are set on the OpenVPN server (in this case the NAS),
for "push route " exists no equivalent RADIUS attribute.

One idea could be to use vendor specific attributes, but there exist no
official OpenVPN attributes. But it's possible to add own attributes.

Ralf