radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] OpenVPN crashes when radius server is unreacha

From: Jan Mulders
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] OpenVPN crashes when radius server is unreachable (v2.0c)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 01:30:00 +0100

They do not show any errors at the time when openvpn freezes, but an 'auth failed' message is shown further up.

Here is a selected portion of the logs, showing the initial auth failure, the subsequent flood of tls failures,  the flood of clients trying to connect again, another auth failure, and the subsequent lockup point. (look for the ..., they seperate the sections).

Logfile removed for privacy reasons on public mailing list post.