radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Connection with ISA (Win2003)

From: LarsZ
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Connection with ISA (Win2003)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:25:21 +0200

Hi everybody.

I want to use the plugin to authenticate openvpn users against active directory of win2003. RADIUS server is running on win2003 machine but I don’t get a positive radtest although user password and secret are definitely correct.

I have unfortunately no idea what all the stuff like service-type NAS-pot-type and so on means. I don’t know what to set up in the RADIUS settings of win2003.

Has anybody ahint for me?

Sorry but I’m absolutely inexperienced as you see.

Thanks for any help!!!!!!!

Lars