radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Runtime error after a new compile of openvpn

From: Symon Fenton
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Runtime error after a new compile of openvpn
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 19:29:58 -0500

Hello,

I'm getting this error when I try and run the plugin.

openvpn[9837]: PLUGIN_INIT: could not load plugin shared object /etc/ openvpn/radiusplugin.so: /etc/openvpn/radiusplugin.so: undefined symbol: pthread_create

I'm running the newest 2.1 beta 5 and RC19 of 2.1 of openvpn.

The repos from ubuntu on 8.04 server have rc7 which has had some issues for me in the past. However the plugin loads.

I have other servers running 8.04 and rc15 and the plugin. However they are 32bit. This is my first 64 bit version of 8.04.

Regards,

Symon