radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] TLS keys are out of sync with useauthcontrolfil

From: R.H.Hoek
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] TLS keys are out of sync with useauthcontrolfile=true
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:46:42 +0100

Hi William,

Ralf has solved this problem in Version 2.1 Beta 6.
It works for me in our test environment.

Ralf wrote:
> The problem was that the acf file changes during reauthentication, but
> the plugin still used the old one. Now it should work.

In our production environment we don't use this option jet.

- --

sincerely,

Roel Hoek
ICT Service Centre
University of Twente, P.O.Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands
Telephone +31 53 489 4598, Fax +31 53 489 2383
address@hidden; http://www.utwente.nl/icts