radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] client-config files for usernames containing "/

From: Ralf Lübben
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] client-config files for usernames containing "/"
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:20:27 +0200

Hi,

I think the "/" is not allowed for filenames.

Do you need the client config files for some configuration?

The newest beta version only creates the client-config-file if attributes for
the files are includes in RADIUS response message, so the plugin should not
fail.

Also you can set   overwriteccfiles=false   in the  plugin configuration file.

Regards,
Ralf