radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] OpenVPN & Radius Plugin

From: Farrukh Ahmed
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] OpenVPN & Radius Plugin
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:24:05 +0500

Dear Ralf,

No, I am not using any special attributes at the moment. Can i have your skype or you can add me into your skype.

Skype: MaximSupports

Best Regards.

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 2:33 AM, Ralf Lübben <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

yes we can talk on Skype. The next days are quite busy, maybe beginning of
next week.

My test enviroment runs without any problems for 4 days, two users connecting
and disconnecting randomly. I will redo your configuration and try it again.
Do you use special radius attributes (framed ip, framed routes)?

Regards
Ralf

--
Färrükh Ähmëd