radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Accounting counter

From: Eike Lohmann
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Accounting counter
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:53:29 +0200

Hi Ralf,

ACCTINPUTOCTETS and ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS where does the count came from?
Do you take the count from status.log (Bytes Send / Received)?
Do you know what the openvpn guys are counting and where, before the tunnel,
inside the tunnel, after compression, with or without openvpn encryption etc.

I am wondering about some tests I have made, the count from radiusplugin seems
not to be the payload transfered through the tunnel.

Regards, Eike