radiusplugin-users

Re: [Radiusplugin-users] push "route x.x.x.x 255.255.255.0" with radiusp

From: Tobias Hachmer
Subject: Re: [Radiusplugin-users] push "route x.x.x.x 255.255.255.0" with radiusplugin
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 20:02:37 +0200

Hello Ralf,

On 08.05.2012 14:31, Ralf Lübben wrote:
If the attributes are received by the plugin they will be forwarded
to the vsa
script, which must be configured in the configuration file.

A simple example is added in the archiv of the plugin. Than it is up to the
script to handle the attribute. In your case it should write the
attribute to
the client config file.

Do I have do adjust the script to write the information to the client config file?
If so, are there any advantages I have to know?

Kind Regards,
Tobias Hachmer