radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Writing VSA attributes to client-config-file

From: Benjamin Collet
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Writing VSA attributes to client-config-file
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 18:02:13 +0100

Hi,

This might sound like a silly question, but I am yet to find a way to
write content to the temporary client configuration file from a vsa
script. The path to this file doesn't seem to be passed to the script
from Radiusplugin (neither as an argument nor as an environment
variable).

Am I missing something or shall I write directly to the
`<client-config-dir>/<common-name>` file?

Regards,

--
Benjamin Collet
Direction informatique