rarv3-project

[RARv3-project] Welcome to the list

From: Brett Smith
Subject: [RARv3-project] Welcome to the list
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:20:35 -0400

Hi folks,

Welcome to the rarv3-project mailing list.  Like I mentioned to you
before, this is a list where interested developers can coordinate
efforts on the project, and get information from an attorney about how
to reverse engineer this file format safely.

When I last talked to them, SFLC wasn't sure yet which attorney was
going to help with this.  I'll ask them about that again now, and try to
get them subscribed as soon as possible.  Once that happens, I think the
real work can begin in earnest.  In the meantime, feel free to introduce
yourselves, and talk about how you'd like to help.

Best regards,

--
Brett Smith
Licensing Compliance Engineer, Free Software Foundation

Support the FSF by becoming an Associate Member: http://fsf.org/jf