Re: [RP] Patch to add clock showing feature. Bug fixed.

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Patch to add clock showing feature. Bug fixed.
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:34:21 +0100

It seems like my clock patch havn't been added to ratpoison. Was it not good
enough? I can understand if it wasn't, so I added some checking of return codes
and such. While I was at it I readded TERM_PROG to conf.h also. So that the
README reflects the current project status a little better.

Can this patch make it into the main source distribution? Please tell me why if
it isn't possible. Should I give up and accept the fact that I aint a master
coder?
--
/Martin