Re: [RP] Some changes

From: shawn
Subject: Re: [RP] Some changes
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 01:00:29 -0800

>wow, i like it.  better than my hack.  although its a bit funky for
>somethings, we definitly need a way to explicity maximize.  check out
>the preferences dialog for mozilla, its all squished, fixed at
>200x200.

Hmm. C-t m could be modified to do this (its already bound to
maximize() in actions.c). Having a force a full maximize key could
also be helpful.

>I must say though, the best addition is the per window mouse position
>memorization, its one of the best wm features i have seen in a long
>time (after full size windows and no decoration and full keyboard
>control etc etc).  damn, i love ratpoison!

Hehe. Sweet! It looks like with a bit of XGrabPointer calls I might be
able to hide the mouse when you start typing and showingit when it
moves ala Mac, too.