[RP] IRC logs

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [RP] IRC logs
Date: Sun Oct 7 13:40:02 2001

Good evening!

I grabbed the logs from reactor-core, merged them with the old ones,
and set up logging on midgard.lonyay.edu.hu. However, that box is
pretty unstable, and the connection of the university is even more
shitty.

(I was unable to connect to cosis' server :()

Anyway, the logs should be fine for the next couple of months, with
occassional holes, when midgard's network dies down.

All the relevant scripts on sourceforge.net were adjusted too (I
hope).

Now, I'm going to sleep.

Have fun!
--