Re: [RP] Can you say Ctrl-T , ?

From: shawn
Subject: Re: [RP] Can you say Ctrl-T , ?
Date: Sat Dec 8 20:44:02 2001

Martin Samuelsson <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 04:24:30AM +0200, Martin Samuelsson wrote:
> > I caught a piece of that insomnia creativity tonight...
> >
> > It's not beautilful, but it's a start. And it adds a lots of bytes to
> > the binaries.
>
> Did anyone have any opinions on this code? Include or not? Why not?

I think its a reasonable thing to stick in. After all, screen does
have a similar splash screen. I'm pretty 50/50 on it. It doesn't
really buy any functionality, but it is nice to promote free
software...which I figure is worth a couple bytes (or kilobytes)...

I'll stick it in if there seems to be at least some interest from
others...