[RP] History for the input window

From: Doug Kearns
Subject: [RP] History for the input window
Date: Sat Dec 15 02:14:02 2001

Is anyone interested in history for the input window?

I've got a stand-alone module and one which uses GNU History.

Shawn mentioned in a previous thread that he thought this might be
useful.

I've also finished off my improvements to the line editor for the input
window - see my previous thread on this topic for details.

However, I'm not convinced that this stuff should really be in the core.
It would probably be better off as an optional helper application, as it
is really becoming a 'program launcher', and I certainly don't recall
there being a lot of complaints about the current input window.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Regards,
Doug