[RP] followup to ratpoison presentation

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: [RP] followup to ratpoison presentation
Date: Tue Feb 19 22:31:14 2002

For those who are curious about how I made my ratpoison setup; or for
those who tried ratpoison and weren't impressed, please check out this
webpage:

http://reactor-core.org/ratpoison-config.html

Don't panic when it says I signed my own SSL certificate.  I don't
intend to fork over $300 to the Verisign monopoly.

Anyhow, the page shows my ratpoison configuration, which includes some
things you may not have thought were associated with ratpoison, such
as my Xresources file, keylaunchrc, and the like.

I've put comments in each of the config files where I thought they were
warranted.  Knowledge of shell scripting is assumed.

Cheers!

Jonathan

--
                    Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   address@hidden
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2