[RP] Ratpoison on alpha-dec-osf3.2

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [RP] Ratpoison on alpha-dec-osf3.2
Date: Sun Apr 14 13:56:04 2002

Hi!

I recently got an account on an Alpha running that OSF1, and thought I
might look into compiling RP on it (I remembered there was some
trouble, posted here some months ago).

And yes, snprintf and vsnprintf are not available on OSF1. I looked
around on the 'net, and found a portable implementation
(http://www.ijs.si/software/snprintf/), and tried to compile it on
OSF1, and link it to RP. It worked.

Now I'm adding the necessary stuff to configure.in and
src/Makefile.am. Expect a checkin later tonight.

Cheers,
--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]