[RP] patch - defterm

From: Ryan Sorensen
Subject: [RP] patch - defterm
Date: Tue Sep 3 02:28:02 2002

When I first started using ratpoison, the thing that struck me was how
ugly the xterms were. I wanted to run aterm with my favorite options.
This fixes that problem, changes default keybindings, makes ratpoison
more runtime configurable, and all that good stuff.

This patch adds a few commands.

defterm, to add the term command.

term, to execute the term command without an -e argument, a command to
run in it.

and termexec, to prompt for a command to execute inside the defined term
command.

Only hesitation I have with it is how long "termexec" is as a command
name.