[RP] Resize Improvements

From: Henrik Enberg
Subject: [RP] Resize Improvements
Date: Sat Feb 22 19:42:02 2003

Hi all,

In a weak moment I promised to write a patch that improves the resize
commands with a fancy cursor and the ability to cancel the entire
resize, and to have that patch ready for last weekend.

I sat down tonight to write that, and realized that I basically need to
save the current frame layout if I'm gonna be able to restore the
previous state.  This sounds an awful lot like the save commands that
Shawn have been talking about, so I have decided to wait with my stuff
until they're in place.

Just thought I'd let you all know, so you don't think I'm slacking.