Re: [RP] devilishly anti-ratpoison stuff

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] devilishly anti-ratpoison stuff
Date: Thu Feb 27 04:55:10 2003

> > The first time I saw gimp running under ratpoison might have been the
> > first time I was truly wowed by ratpoison.
>
> I'm not sure I'm familiar with 'wowed'..is that a good thing, or a bad
> thing? :)

Good -- though I'm not sure I'd really like to use gimp under ratpoison
on a regular basis.  I might try it again when I have the resize patch!

Suffice to say, I am very favorably impressed at how ratpoison reduces
applications to their "lowest common denominator" and "separates the wheat
from the chaff" and all that.

No disrespect to gimp, which is a cool program.  But image manipulations
tend to take way too much time.

Joe