[RP] winlist/message issues

From: Henrik Enberg
Subject: [RP] winlist/message issues
Date: Mon Apr 7 16:29:03 2003

Hi,

I've found a few winlist/message issues in the latest cvs.  First,
the message function no longer honors defbargravity, but maybe that's
intentional.

Second, if I do "colon defwinliststyle column" and then "colon
defwinliststyle row", the windows command no longer displays a
message.  Doing "colon defwinliststyle column" again brings it back.

Also, defwinliststyle calls itself defwrapwinlist if you invoke it with
lame arguments.