[RP] Holding down prefix key?

From: Jason Creighton
Subject: [RP] Holding down prefix key?
Date: Thu Apr 24 20:57:03 2003

Hello,

I've been using ratpoison for some time now, I love it. There's just *one*
(for now) feature I would like. I have the left "Microsoft key" bound to F13,
with this line in my .Xmodmap

keycode 115 = F13

And then I set the prefix key to F13 in my .ratpoisonrc. Now, what I would
like to do is hold down "F13" and then be able give multiple commands. For
instance, I could hold down "F13" and then use 'n' and 'p' to cycle through
the windows faster then if I had to release the keys. (I know it's not *that*
big of a deal.)

I don't know how hard this would be to implement: I'm guess you'd have to
check if ratpoison had received a release event for the prefix key after a
command, and if not, then stay in "command mode".

Jason Creighton