[RP] feature request

From: twb
Subject: [RP] feature request
Date: Tue May 13 08:03:10 2003

OK, got another one:
GTK is shitting the pants off've me because it likes change every time
it gets a resize command.  So here's my request

* Can set fresize to do it all at once; maybe drawing a border of
  color $N, width $M.  Only *really* resizes when you hit go.

This would be better, but drawing the border stuff on the screen may
require lot of work.  Color is important, because some use xsetroot
-solid white, some use xsetroot -solid black.

* If fresize moves frame by N pixels on C-[fbpn], move it by 16N on
  C-S-[fbpn] (or a similar mod key).

-twb

I feel i should apologize for being a PHB and not doing work as well
as feedback; at the moment I'm too stupid and too busy to learn
C/RP/ICCCM/Xlib properly just yet.