Re: [RP] msgwait missing from my source code

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] msgwait missing from my source code
Date: Thu Oct 7 10:11:42 2004

Joe Corneli <address@hidden> writes:

> Shawn told [STUMP] that he'd be away from email for a while.
>
> I say we ought to think of RP1.3 as a present left under the
> Christmas tree, and not try to organize an independent commission to
> see who knew about the release but kept mum.

I released 1.3.0 the evening before I left on a 3 month bike trip. So
I was a bit hasty. I was really sure I announced it on this mailing
list (as well as my departing). But I guess it got left behind like so
many good pairs of socks. 1.3.1 will DEFINITELY not be like
that. It'll be so calm and solid you'll think a ROCK released it.

-Shawn