Re: [RP] Weird bug

From: Nicolas Rachinsky
Subject: Re: [RP] Weird bug
Date: Mon Oct 25 16:43:02 2004

* Florian Cramer <address@hidden> [2004-10-26 01:12 +0200]:
> In ratpoison from today's CVS, all commands sent to ratpoison via
> "ratpoison -c" get truncated by their first letter. For example,
> "ratpoison -c windows" results in the error message:
> ":unknown command 'indows'". Can anybody reproduce that?

Look at the list archiv.

Nicolas
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [RP] command line options broken in CVS Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:09:20 +1000
Quoth Joe Corneli on or about 2004-10-18:
> I just replaced the RP 1.2.1 I had on my school machines with
> ratpoison 1.3.1-CVS from today.  I notice some bugs.
>
>  ratpoison -c defbargravity
>
> gives error
>
>  : unknown command 'efbargravity'

Version mismatch.  Is the ratpoison client (the -c one) the same file
as the one managing the display?

Around the 1.3 mark, the command thingy started putting a 1 or 0 at
the start of the command to indicate interactivity.

Otherwise, it's been broken again in CVS.  I'll check it now.

-t