Re: [RP] PATCH - history positioning

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [RP] PATCH - history positioning
Date: Wed Nov 3 23:17:53 2004

Quoth Doug Kearns on or about 2004-11-04:
> From memory, the current history item 'pointer' wasn't being reset to
> the end of the list in certain situations such as when editor_abort()
> was called.

Perhaps this was causing a symptom I noticed a while back.

* Type C-t : and execute a colon command.
* Type C-t : and press up to do the command again.
* Type C-t : and press up -- you should see the same command again, but
  instead you see the command that came before it.

-trent