Re: [RP] new argument parsing code committed

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [RP] new argument parsing code committed
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:20:36 -0800

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 09:18:31PM -0800, Shawn Betts wrote:
I've not yet looked into the new argument code, but I think it
should be something like this (Could also be that a arg_REST is
better):

Oops. Forgot to commit. Its in CVS now.

Would you like to tag a release before Sunday?  I plan to do a Debian
upload then.  Pop by my place in Surrey for beer anytime; that goes for
all of you on this list.  Just call in advance.  Contact info is in my
.signature.

Jonathan

--
Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine. Sola Scriptura!
Eukleia: Jonathan Walther

Patriarchy, Polygamy, Slavery === Fatherhood, Husbandry, Mastery
Matriarchy, Monogamy, Prisons === Wickedness, Stupidity, Buggery

It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.