Re: [RP] Problem mit ratpoison in vnc in ratpoison

From: Gerhard Siegesmund
Subject: Re: [RP] Problem mit ratpoison in vnc in ratpoison
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:03:11 +0200

Hello Trent

> The easiest kluge is probably just to use :escape to change the prefix on
> either the inner or the outer ratpoison.  That is
>       C-t :escape C-a RET

I see. I knew about that, but hoped, there would be some sort of fix.
Is this problem considered to be a bug? And if it is a bug, is it a
ratpoison-bug, or is this bug connected to vnc?

I think I sometime should take a small look at the ratpoison-sources. :)

Thanks for the help nevertheless. :)

--
cu
  --== Jerri ==--