[RP] my Savannah account is now activated

From: Ted Walther
Subject: [RP] my Savannah account is now activated
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:16:41 -0800

If some kind soul (Shawn or Ryan) could give me CVS access on Savannah,
I'll update the debian/ tree.  I finally went and fixed my Savannah
account, so everything is copacetic.  My Debian work is all caught up.

Shawn, too bad you aren't in Vancouver anymore; all my beer is organic
these days, vastly superior to the stuff I had on tap last time we had a
ratpoison get together.  And I have a groovy porch again, five minute
walk from Metrotown.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973