[RP] Re: is this against the philosophy?

From: Mark Eichin
Subject: [RP] Re: is this against the philosophy?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 03:19:08 -0500

hmm.  Might have been gnomemeeting, but I just tried it and didn't
have the problem (the pref screen at least fits the screen fine.)  I
run X on an 800x480 screen, so more things fill the screen than not -
the windowgravity function someone posted earlier is a helpful
workaround, but that doesn't get the problem fixed.  (I hadn't yet
joined the list when I had the problem the first time either; come to
think of it, I might not have even been running 1.4 yet...)